The partners of the consortium offer the students a range of facilities:
- Access to a research library, with a wide selection of academic literature as well as an extensive collection of films (DVD and or Blue-Ray). More and more articles, books and research databases are available in digital format, so students that spend (for example) the second semester in Portugal can still use the library that is physically located in Brussels.
- Classrooms and auditoria that can accommodate the students.
- Access to digital learning environments
- Assistance from ICT departments
- Free internet on campus
- Access to hardware, cameras and other equipment that can be lent
- Post production facilities
- Agreements with "extra muros" facilities students may need as well