FILMMEMORY WILL SELECT A MAXIMUM OF 24 STUDENTS PER INTAKE. AN ERASMUS SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE GRANTED TO SOME OF THOSE STUDENTS.
Participation in the FilmMemory Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Course (EMJM) is possible either with a scholarship granted by the Erasmus+ programme, or as a self-funded student. There is a compulsory physical mobility for all students (scholarship-holders or not) consisting of four study periods in three or four countries.
As an Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters, FilmMemory will offer full scholarships to selected best-ranked students worldwide. Students who are granted an Erasmus+ scholarship pay no tuition fees and receive a scholarship of 1,400 EUR per month (max. 24 months). These Erasmus+ scholarships contribute to travel, visa and a living allowance.
- The tuition Fee for 4 semesters is 10,000 EUR.
- This is to be paid in two installments: 5,000 EUR before the beginning of the first semester, 5,000 EUR to be paid before the beginning of the third semester.
- As mentioned above, there is no tuition fee for Erasmus+ scholarship holders.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEES?
- The tuition fees include participation in all classes offered within FilmMemory's curriculum; emergency and accident insurance according to the minimum requirements of the Erasmus+ Programme; support in administrative and organisational issues by the consortium partners; costs for enrollment at the consortium partner’s institutions; all examinations and issuing of the final diploma. There will be a budgeted sum for costs related with the thesis film production.
- This is also offered to holders of Erasmus+ scholarships (all categories).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEES?
- The tuition fees do not cover travel costs from country of origin, travel costs required for the mobility (to Belgium for the 1st semester, to Portugal for the 2nd semester, to Ireland for the 3rd semester and to Estonia, Belgium, Portugal, or Ireland for the 4th semester and for the graduation ceremony), travel documents (passport, visas), accommodation and living expenses, or other costs (e.g. study books, stationery, photocopies, etc.).
- It is estimated that students will spend monthly between 600-1000 EUR for living expenses during the 24 month of the course. See also estimate of living costs by City.
SKILLS & EDUCATION GUARANTUEE
The EU's Skills and Education Guarantee (S&E) allows students to apply for support for their Master’s studies abroad. Loans will be offered by participating banks and student loan agencies on favorable conditions to mobile students, including better than market interest rates and up to two years to allow graduates to get into a job before beginning repayment.
Please get more information at